- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 750 ml of White Wine Pino Grigio suggested
- 2 cups (16oof Halo
- Citrus or Cranberry seltzer added upon serving
- Thoroughly clean and slice the fruit. After slicing, carefully remove the rinds to avoid the bitter taste imparted by the peel.
- Place the fruit in a pitcher (48 oz or larger)
- Pour 750 ml white wine and 2 cups Halo over the fruit and refrigerate overnight (or at least 4 hrs).
- Add seltzer and stir just before serving.
- *Optional* Garnish with fruit from the pitcher (or save it for an adult fruit salad)